Best books for Physics and Chemistry for NEET 2018?
For any preparation, you have to first master the Basics. Don’t just go for NEET level books without going for the basics first.
To crack, you will have to complete your NCERT Books first. NCERT books are must for any competitive exam. So, first complete them, and 40% of your preparation will be done.
After that go for the following books:
- Trueman’s Biology ( Both Vol)
- Pradeep Publication
1.Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th
2. Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
3. NCERT is enough for Inorganic Chemistry
4. Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- DC Pandey Objective Physics
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
For more info, visit the link shared above.
For regular updates, visit the official website of NEET:
Hope this will help..!!
Best of Luck..!!